We ask that you always email us first before taking any other kind of action if you have a problem with the fit of your Beatwear product.
You have the right to cancel an order – this starts the moment you place the order and ends 14 days from the day you receive it. If the order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs from when you get the last of the batch.
The 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel
The cancellation should be done via email within the specified 14 days and the customer should await a reply which will contain a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) and a return address (see below)
• Beatwear is unable to accept any returned goods without an RAC Number.
You will be given a choice of an exchange or a refund.
The unwanted products must be returned to Beatwear immediately, *in the same condition in which it was received, at the cost of the customer.
Goods must be returned as new in the original packaging and received by us within 30 days.
We request that you return the product at your own cost to us in the UK. Beatwear advises all return items to be sent by recorded delivery or by courier – whereby there is a proof of return.
IMPORTANT Delivery : Any non-receipt of goods/missing items or damage must be reported to us within 3 days from delivery due date in order for us to be able to notify the couriers responsible for the individual delivery and to put an investiagion into action. Due to the way the couriers operate if not reported during this timescale the couriers may not be able to investigate and it will be out of time for a claim or for a search to be conducted.
For returning goods from outside the UK
• Please use your country's postal service or a courier service, we recommend using a trackable/registered-insured service and to retain the 'proof of postage' in case of any problems.
On your parcel please have the woding "RETURNING BRITISH GOODS TO SENDER" and a value 'no more than $100', clearly written, plus check the box which asks if the parcel is RETURNED GOODS on the customs declaration documents.
• Beatwear will not accept any parcels that incur duty, & where the Returned Goods box has not been checked Beatwear will recover any costs from the customer or simply return the footwear/garment back to the customer.
It is the customers responsibility to return the Beatwear product(s) and pay any associated costs.
Important: *If we accept a return for either exchange or refund and upon inspection consider that the item returned is not as new in the original packaging, if there are signs of wear on the sole or creasing on the vamp of the footwear / or signs or damage of wear on the garments ... the item(s) will not be accepted back or/ a restocking fee of 25% of the item value will be charged.
Beatwear recommend trying footwear on a carpetted surface until you are sure of keeping the item.
(We have had to introduce this as some customers return footwear with marked and creased uppers and pitted/dirty soles, and do not pack the item correctly for return. These items can not be sold again at full price, they must be cleaned, catalogued, photographed with details of reduction and listed on web site for sale which is very time consuming with little to no profit margin).
Upon request we will email image of any offending item and give you the option of either accepting re stocking fee or return the goods back to you at your cost.
Beatwear are flexible and fair when it comes to exchange/refunds but a small number of customers take advantage of this and are not considerate or respectful of our efforts.
• Refund: A refund if requested will be paid through our service provider (presently PayPal or WorldPAy)as soon as is possible after receipt of the returned goods – but within a 30 day timescale.
we will be happy to refund your account less original shipping charge incurred by us as requested, which includes items sent free of charge or at a reduced rate, these shipping charges can be viewed on our shipping rates below
Shipping and Handling charges and level of service for purchases are as follows:
• UK – Next working day delivery (DHL Standard Service | UPS | UK Mail Standard Service) – 1 pair £7.95, 2 pairs £9.95, 3 + pairs £11.95 (VAT exclusive)
• Europe (EU countries only) – two to three working days delivery (DHL Standard Service | UPS Standard Service) from: – 1 pair: £15.95, 2 pairs: £19.95, 3 + pairs: £25.00 (VAT exclusive)
• Denmark, Sweden - 1 pair £19.95, 2 pairs £24.95, 3+ pairs £30.00 (VAT exclusive)
• Norway, Switzerland - 1 pair £19.95, 2 pairs £24.95, 3+ pairs £30.00 (VAT Excempt)
• USA and Canada – two to three working days delivery (DHL Express Service) – 1 pair: £22.50, 2 pairs: £35.00, 3 + pairs: £40.00. (VAT Excempt)
• Rest of the World – three to four working days delivery using most cost effective carrier for destination country – 1 pair: £30.00, 2 pairs: £50.00, 3 + pairs: £60.00 (VAT Excempt)
However we regret that we can not refund any duty or sales tax that you may have incurred outside the EEC as a consequence of your purchase
Exchange/Refunds to UK based customers who have had one free exchange are subject to a handling charge of £7.00 for one pair, £10.00 for two pairs and £15.00 for three or more pairs in addition to original shipping charge.
If items are faulty or incorrect items delivered then Beatwear will pay for/reimburse the return delivery costs.
Beatwear has the right to refuse a refund or exchange for damaged goods or packaging.
• Exchange: once you have your RAC# – depending on circumstances of the exchange
For UK based customers we will ship out a replacement free of charge for your first exchange.
For customers outside of the UK, any exchange will be charged at our normal shipping rates.
All exchanges of reduced, clearance and sale footwear will be charged at our normal shipping rates for all customers.
For customers outside the UK we use our normal shipping rates as a handling charge. This is to cover our delivery costs.
Special Order Goods & Goods made to your specifications will not be accepted back under any circumstances.
NB - Mainland Europe requests for refunds/exchanges within 14 days of receipt of your item will be subject to a 25% restco fee. This is to cover our subsidised shipping costs, transactional process fees, packing & wrapping materials and labour - which we are unable to recoup. A request after this date will not be possible.
We are unable to exchange or refund sale items sent to addresses outside of the EEC.
We are no longer able to send items to the Russian Federation
Any purchase will be subject to the specific terms and conditions of the offer, promotion or discount in question and will be subject to availability. All offers, Promotions and Discounts are exclusive and cannot be used in conjunction with another.
In the event of any footwear becoming faulty or under complaint we regret that we are unable to cover any return shipping costs.
If you need further clarification on any these terms please contact the sales office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once a RAC has been received - Returns are to be sent to the Beatwear Registered Office Address.
(*please note this is a temporary holding address and has no store/showroom facility so cannot accept customer callers)
c/o 1 Calthorpe Way,